Coverage for all MassHealth benefits
Doctor and specialist visits and urgent or emergency services
Behavioral health benefits including mental health and substance use
Prescription drug coverage and money-saving pharmacy benefits
Routine eye exams, as well as other perks and discounts
Your behavioral health benefits
Mental health and substance use services offered in partnership with Optum
Mass General Brigham Health Plan works with the experts at Optum to provide comprehensive mental health and substance use services.
Your behavioral health benefits include counseling and treatment for:
- Substance use disorders
- Depression and postpartum depression
- Eating disorders
- Suicidal behavior
- Many other mental health issues
You do not need a referral from your PCP to seek outpatient services. To contact Optum, call the number on the back of your member ID card.
Access online resources and virtual care visits
Optum’s Live and Work Well website is the best place to go for behavioral health information. By signing up for an account at liveandworkwell.com, you’ll have access to:
- Resources on topics like mental health, caregiving and parenting, and more.
- Virtual visits with a therapist who can evaluate and treat general mental health conditions.
- Information specific to your account, including your claims information.
To create an account, click here to go to the Live and Work Well website. Then click on "Register" and fill out the form with your information, including your My Care Family Member ID.
- Amendment One to Covered Services and Handbook effective July 1, 2020 English | Español
- Amendment Two to Covered Services and Handbook effective September 1, 2022 English | Español
MassHealth Reproductive Services member letter
Authorize a Personal Representative English | Español
Find a provider or covered medication
Find a My Care Family doctor
Look up a covered medication
Lower or control high blood pressure
The DASH diet English | Español
Consuming less salt English | Español
Homemade Adobo recipe / Adobo casero sin sal
My Care Family Partners
Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Lawrence General Hospital
Find your plan details
Log in to our secure Member Portal to see everything you need to manage your plan any time of day. Not a member yet? It’s easy to register.
There you can:
- Learn about your benefits and coverage
- Select or change your primary care provider
- Manage your pharmacy benefits
- Order or print an ID card
- Submit eligible expenses (like fitness reimbursement)
- Take a Care Needs Screening
- Learn about perks that come with your plan — like a fitness benefit, discounts on child safety products, and more!