We're here to help
As part of Mass General Brigham, one of the nation’s most respected and experienced health care systems, we share a dedication to improving the health and lives of the people in our communities. Mass General Brigham Health Plan is committed to supporting organizations that provide value to all our customers – from our corporate sponsorships to community benefits.
Managing your health
- We want to help get you the care you need, when you need it. When your health gets complicated and you need a helping hand, we will work with you, your health care provider, and community organizations to ensure access to high-quality health care coverage and services.
- As part of our Community Benefits Program, which is aligned with guidelines by the Office of the Attorney General, we support and partner with community organizations to address key health issues. This includes complex and chronic conditions such as asthma and diabetes, behavioral health, substance use disorders, and more.
- In addition, we sponsor and invest in locally-based organizations focused on making measurable, sustainable improvements to the health status of underserved populations.
Supporting high-need populations and communities
- Through our participation in the MassHealth Accountable Care Organization (ACO) program, we’re proud to partner with the Greater Lawrence Family Health Center and Lawrence General Hospital to offer care and coverage to the Merrimack Valley community through My Care Family.
Supporting Communities during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- We’re dedicated to providing support during these challenging times and we’ve partnered with several local programs focused on caring for the health of our communities. This includes supporting the Boston Resiliency Fund and Community Servings, as well as the launch of our community support webinar series that provides access to leading health care experts and helpful resources.
Community partnerships with Mass General Brigham
Mass General Brigham is committed to working with community residents and organizations to make measurable, sustainable improvements in the health status of underserved populations.